- Food and drinks for volunteers on the 3rd Friday/Saturday of each month
- Pallets – standard 40″ x 48″
- Plastic buckets with screw tops – 5-gallon or smaller sizes
- Plastic shrink wrap/stretch film – 80 gauge or better
- Gaylords – triple-thickness 4ft x 4ft x 4ft cardboard Boxes
- Pallet jack with weight indicator
- Industrial floor scale
- Box truck
- Warehouse space in Fairbanks (2,000 square feet or more) with at least two small offices; kitchen and/or conference spaces would be an additional bonus
If you can help Green Star obtain any of these items, please contact Becca at 907-452-4152 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Green Star is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization; all donations to Green Star are tax-deductible.